Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Problems...

I've noticed that my last video has a weird playback. It is not your computer nor the internet, the file itself is like that. The raw footage is fine but I have encountered an error encoding the video. I have also found the same thing in my newest video. Therefore, there will be a delay on the new video and I will try to redo the Horse Thief Mile Video; but I'll leave it up for those who may not mind.

Hopefully this issue is not related to my recent computer problems that have sprung up since Nov. In the meantime I'll leave a link to some coo vids from the peopole down at bimmerfest. I'll be attending this year and try to bring back some good footage for you all (assuming there even is an all to speak of...lol).

bimmerfest videos on youtube:
http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...&search=Search

No comments: